Spend one hour to gear up for the adventure of your life.
Whether you’ve read Becoming a Digital Nomad or not, you still have a ton of questions about the digital nomad lifestyle. Maybe you’ve worked your way through some of the steps, or maybe you’re running into unexpected issues. Maybe things have gotten busy, and you’d like to save some time on learning what will really make a difference.
Whether you’re looking for personalized advice for your unique situation or access to resources beyond the book, a one-on-one consultation puts your questions and needs first. Each one-hour section is completely customized to your needs, and as one session comes to a close, we’ll confirm an appointment for the next session if one is desired. There’s never any lock-in or obligation.
So I contacted Chris for some advice and just to ask some general questions an aspiring nomad would have. Real friendly guy who had no qualms opening up to me and giving me honest advice based on his experiences! Learnt a lot more about the lifestyle and definitely would not hesitate consulting him again. Thank you so much!
— Rachel Jing Xi Sim, a student from Singapore
What topics can we cover?
- Making the nomad lifestyle sustainable
- How to start minimizing and preparing to leave
- How to network or discover the right resources
- Tactics to start or continue working nomadically
- How to test or transition into the digital nomad lifestyle
- How to choose where to go, when to go, and why to go there
- How to make money wherever you go using skills you already have
This is for you if:
- You’re researching the digital nomad lifestyle and want specific questions answered.
- You’ve already become a digital nomad and are looking to make it sustainable.
- You’re ready to hear the truth and brainstorm some solutions.
- You know talking to someone doing the thing you want to do is better than a bunch of research.
This is not for you if:
- You’re looking for a credentialed psychologist, therapist, or doctor (I am none of those).
- You’re looking for someone to just tell you what to do.
- You’re unwilling to invest some time, money, and energy in yourself.
After joining Chris for a personal 1 hour consultation, Chris gave me a range of solutions which have clearly been extracted from his many years of grass roots testing on the global stage. You can be rest assured that his formulas for becoming a more successful digital nomad has emerged from a place of truth and first hand knowledge.
Chris’s highly detailed solutions, problem solving methods, and innate ability to target the core issues were all presented to me with a refreshing mindset and a new long term stable plan. It can be done, but it certainly helps to be able to ‘skip the queue’ and save yourself money and time by talking to someone who has really been there and succeeded. Chris Backe has certainly done just that.”
— Tony Stokes, Media Production Manager and online writer
To get the most out of each session, I’ll ask you to prepare any questions beforehand, and to pick your best time to ensure you won’t be interrupted. We’ll start with your questions, then elaborate or continue from there.
Confidentiality, honesty, and respect
Some of these might sound obvious, but they’re stated here anyway to help you understand what’s going on.
- No part of our session is recorded or shared with others (you may if you choose, of course).
- Personal details are kept confidential at all times.
- I aim to be upfront with you about my experiences, personal stories, and so on. If I can’t speak from my own experience about a thing, I’ll acknowledge that along with my thoughts on the matter.
- Sessions are a safe, no-judgement space to ask the questions that matter most to you.
- I identify as a straight, white, heterosexual man. I am agnostic, and while I respect the sincerely held religious / spiritual beliefs of others, religion plays no role in my personal life or professional sessions.
- I believe in equality regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, religious beliefs, citizenship, nation of origin, native language, physical ability, marital status, age, sexual preferences, political beliefs, and other factors.
Book a time now
I can honestly say that this was the best value chat for work and career advice that I have ever had. Chris really knows his stuff and is full of practical and sensible ideas and solutions. He clearly has a deep understanding of psychology and the DN world, and is very responsible and measured in his delivery.
He also comes across in a very normal way, as a peer – there is no marketing speak here, just honesty and reality. I now feel supported and guided on the next leg of my online career and it feels good to know that I can check in with him again if I veer off course. I really couldn’t recommend him highly enough – Chris is a mature, quality, professional, friendly, experienced and knowledgeable business mentor, who can offer solutions that the growing community of DNs need. Many thanks indeed!
— Caoimhe Goggins, an event producer and full-time house-sitter from Ireland
I’m confident that our session will be worth your time, your energy, and your money. If, within 24 hours after our session ends, you don’t feel the same way, send me an e-mail to let me know and a refund will be processed.